2018 Predictions

8 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I wouldn't worry about predictions coming back to haunt you or anyone. This is all in good fun.  My day to day views on the shows, entertainment, and placements ultimately changes with each day of the season once it starts.  From that point on I hardly ever look back at my predictions. 

well your's are really really wrong - and I will haunt you for them :peek:

• Haha 3

Just now, George Dixon said:

well your's are really really wrong - and I will haunt you for them :peek:

Haha, no kidding. Like when have my predictions been correct? No haunting.  I only include mine so people can have a good laugh. :)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Maybe Ghost can give you some pointers.

Thats the spirit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Or Boston from 13th at 2016 prelims to 6th at 2017 finals.

Or Spirit of Atlanta from 23rd in 1977 prelims to 6th in 1978 finals (and missing the high horns trophy, which would later be named for their horn instructor, by a scant .05).

• Like 2

Stop comparing jumps from 30+ years ago. It was the tick system with a side of more groups. The members are more musically inclined than the getting local kids in a van and driving up the road. People spend money to travel across the country to be a part of the best. We have tiers and those tiers are pretty consistent based on the design staff. Bluecoats were a second tier until they went all in on electronics. Crown was second tier until they revamped shoe design/visual. BD created the formula that produces shows that cannot be beat. Breaking into the 12th place spot has been almost impossible since 2012 and the 11th-7th has been like the same groups for the last 10 years. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Stop comparing jumps from 30+ years ago. 

oh.... ok

• Like 1