2018 Uniforms!

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I just now noticed that the color lapel is on the left side one of them and the right side of the other two.  Either more Lazy Drunk Tailor or they're planning some pretty specific uniform/drill combinations to keep it from being messy. 

I'm pretty sure the gray outfit in the front is the guard costume, hence the different coloration and reversed lapel. 

1 hour ago, andyt611 said:

The Academy just realeased their uniform.

Looks like what one would wear at a Academy 

Edited by Jim Schehr

1 hour ago, andyt611 said:

The Academy just realeased their uniform.

Looks good for Academy. Hopefully they'e more breathable than they look, I'm getting a heatstroke just looking at them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brass Lover said:

Looks good for Academy. Hopefully they'e more breathable than they look, I'm getting a heatstroke just looking at them.

Lmao that is too funny. I agree, I really hope that they are just one layer. And if not, hopefully the layers are VERY thin

Grey uniform is the drum majors. The blues are for horn line and percussion. You're also not seeing the bottoms which are the grey that the drum majors wear. Not sure when they are going to unveil the guard uniforms. They will wear them in public on Saturday evening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

Looks like what one would wear at a Academy 

I was thinking they either got the idea by reading “The Preppy Handbook” or spent time in Brooks Brothers. 

• Like 1