DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

6 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Controversial Question (maybe?): How does Madison/The Cavaliers treat non-binary or trans male auditionees? Are they allowed in the all male corps model? I would hope so...

For Cavaliers it's based on what your most recent identification (Driver's License basically) says.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Come on, it was kind of cute.  :14_relaxed:

When people in Drum Corps say something or other " is cheesy", and I havn't seen/ heard it yet, I get interested, as I have better than an even chance that I'm gonna like it. Can't explain that phenomenon, but historically it seems the case for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dcbae!23 said:

as it should be.

I can't speak for the Corps Admin, as I am not a member, but I know there has been much discussion about this issue over the last couple of years and this is, currently, the consensus that has been reached.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

When people in Drum Corps say something or other " is cheesy", and I havn't seen/ heard it yet, I get interested, as I have better than an even chance that I'm gonna like it. Can't explain that phenomenon, but historically it seems the case for me.

We like cheese.  Except for Oprah tarps and saggy Capitol building.  Me no likey that cheese,  it’s no Gouda. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fracker said:

Consistently getting flo error 2021 stream could not be found.  Anyone get this and have a fix?  waiting to hear from flo.......

Same here. They told me to switch from Chrome to Firefox. So the typical Flo response of "It's your fault , not our's." :wall:

Wow Academy sounds so rich and full!! Beautiful!

• Like 4