DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Troopers you broke FLO way to go. Did they add a 2an sunburst towards the end not that I seen it in the opener was distracted? Your screwing with us senior citizens sunbursts makes us feel old but who cares you ROCK 

• Like 2

One thing I didn't love: the overabundance of thunderous goo near the end there. But still a great package from Troop.

Now I'm ready to boogie with PC's backfield drum major. There are some great shows from top to bottom this year.

• Like 2

A bunch of teens right behind me endlessly yapping mindlessly during the show about to get the stink eye. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I admit, as a Trooper alum I wasn't sure I was going to like this show as much as I do. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE all of the nods to the old school! But I also want them to really push that envelope and go out on a limb, design-wise. That said, I dig the two sunbursts! The second is awesome with the flag staging, and I love the key change and the new ending that they put in a week ago is really great. Keep pushing Troop! HLD!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quijeros said:

Another really fun show to listen to. Also, I never thought of this before, but Texas has a 2nd world class corps!! That's awesome. Way to go Genesis!

#TexasBornandBred

• Like 2

Go get em Pacific Crest! Love this show!