DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Wow, Pacific Crest is truly earning every bit of their high scores this last week. Was really impressed with them live at Denver....REALLY thrilled to see that the corps has kept improving at light speed since then. 

I love everything about Troop this year, but as I mentioned, that was an uncharacteristically rough brass run from them. While I imagine Troop will be clearly ahead in two weeks, there's nothing that says Crest can't tackle them today with that powerful performance the corps just gave. Bravo! Tons to love in this show.

• Like 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I’m drinking water with lemon.  Fun. :laughing:

Funny, we just got our soda stream CO2 cylinder replaced, so I was drinking sparkling water...with lime!

• Like 1

Pacific Crest has improved so much in the last couple of years. Nice show, hornline sounds great, good job!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mwetzel1 said:

Is anyone else having issues with Flo on an Apple TV?  I am streaming fine on my iPad, or MacBook, but the Apple TV, Flo app is not working well.

Yep. Gave up on Apple TV. Support was contacted. They replied to tell me that the stream is up and running, use a different device. So, I gave up on Apple TV this time and am streaming from my phone. They really need to escalate that stuff up the chain to get that fixed.

What can I say?  Loved the performance, Pacific Crest!!!  Sounds great live.

• Like 4