Bluecoats Hype Topic!!

It's my favorite show of the season.  But that change right before God Bless the Child almost ruins one of the most beautiful quiet moments ever.  I think I was so in love with the show as it was that messing with what I thought was near perfection throws me off.

• Like 1

There is NO DOUBT they have the goods to win Gold at Finals!  I stand by my review of them from Akron and not much has changed.  Yes, the competition is amazingly good as well. SCV is hot this year with incredible balance. The Blue Devils are always amazing top to bottom. If Bloo can pull it off I think GE is what will bring it home.  It is definitely a unique show with a fantastic young singer used so incredibly well. The style and staging of this show is first rate in every sense.  

• Like 5

Great to see everybody getting excited about the show! First place or not, this is one hell of a show and it certainly will go down in the books as one of the best Bluecoats has ever put on the field.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Isn't this what the Bluecoats 2018 thread is for

Booooooo

(notice there’s no “L”)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Triple Forte said:

I am hoping Bluecoats win it all because they have a kick butt corps and a kick butt musical program that actually sounds (And feels) completely different than any other corps.

It almost plays like an over-the-top stage show that might be seen at a gigantic Vegas venue... and I mean this in the best possible way.  It most certainly has a different sound AND look than any other corps.  

My dear old mother is a big jazz fan and I'm really excited for her to see this show on Saturday.  It will knock her socks off.

True confession:  I want to be the singer in that show.

• Like 4