Chester Tour of Champions - August 01, 2018

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was scared #### less reading all his books.  

I literally just finished watching the first episode of Castle Rock on Hulu. Appropriately creepy. 

• Like 1

Just now, FLBuzcut said:

I literally just finished watching the first episode of Castle Rock on Hulu. Appropriately creepy. 

When my oldest daughter earned her driver’s license I got her a present:  A copy of Christine by Stephen King.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Cfmninjaa said:

Well we have Crown, SCV, Bloo and the Cadets left. The cadets are probably going to sit solid at 6th for this show and that's fine. They have my favorite drum feature of the year. Crown is threatening for 2nd tonight the way things have been going for Bloo so watch for a chance of that happening. I heard bloo made more subtle changes so listen for those and hopefully the judge panel at Nightbeat was just one that didn't work in their favor. SCV will win tonight but the question here is will they improve enough to keep bd off of their tail. We'll see.

1st: SCV 94.10

2nd: Bloo 93.05

3rd: Crown 92.85

posted from the DrumScorps app

Soooooo close on bloos score

posted from the DrumScorps app

I'm not sure we've ever seen this from BK before. They've been parked in neutral for a week. Seems highly improbable to conclude they have not improved their actual performance levels in that time. There's no reason to believe they are the one and only corps exempt from the natural rise in achievement that is natural for all corps as they progress through the season. Yet there they are . . . .

On further review, it looks like the same story for Phantom. The judges have simply stuck both corps on the side of the road for the past week.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

2 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

:offtopic: I'll call it on myself. :sigh: