• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely this, 100%. Some of the individual section books for 2017-2019 have been fine, but the coordination of elements and the show design as an overall whole has been utterly miserable. Also, loo

The members seem to have it figured out and, by all appearances, are having a kick ### summer. And they are performing the hell out of a show that pretty much everyone around here wrote off from day o

You ARE new to these here parts! Knocking what we have not seen is the bread and butter of DCP!   😎   

23 hours ago, rmurrey74 said:

Pitts was definitely let go.

I thought I would get to the bottom of this so I called Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends Network.

After the introductory request for my name and a credit card number, a young lady answered the phone asking me what my question was.

So I asked "Is Will Pitts still with Phantom Regiment?"  Her reply......."Who dat?"

Through my disappointment with her clear lack of psychic abilities, I managed to demand that my credit card not be charged for an unanswered question.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

hope they put an announcement out soon. Every day kids are deciding where they want to audition ...

Has Regiment always had such geographically dispersed auditions and camps? Seems new, and seems great.

6 hours ago, Continental said:

I thought I would get to the bottom of this so I called Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends Network.

After the introductory request for my name and a credit card number, a young lady answered the phone asking me what my question was.

So I asked "Is Will Pitts still with Phantom Regiment?"  Her reply......."Who dat?"

Through my disappointment with her clear lack of psychic abilities, I managed to demand that my credit card not be charged for an unanswered question.

Miss Cleo would have set you right 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...