Recommended Posts

I never knew there was a nuclear warfare symbol. But it’s drum corps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I never knew there was a nuclear warfare symbol. But it’s drum corps. 

I order nuclear warfare on teeth all the time. 😉

1280px-Radiation_warning_symbol.svg.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I never knew there was a nuclear warfare symbol. But it’s drum corps. 

My bad I meant viral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Back from the dead.... saw a hint recently that had a picture of a wolf howling and the nuclear warfare symbol. Quite intriguing if you ask me. Also hearing a lot of good things about them this year..can't wait for announcements to roll in!

Personally, shows about wolves poisoned by radiation are not my cup of tea. :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, year1buick said:

I order nuclear warfare on teeth all the time. 😉

1280px-Radiation_warning_symbol.svg.png

Yeah, that is what is called the radiation trefoil. You find it in places like hospitals or nuclear power plants where radiation levels may be high. It is not a “nuclear warfare” symbol. 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Yeah, that is what is called the radiation trefoil. You find it in places like hospitals or nuclear power plants where radiation levels may be high. It is not a “nuclear warfare” symbol. 

I meant the viral symbol. I would post a picture but my phone won’t do it for some reason. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything new coming from camps or something with this corrps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 12:45 PM, kdaddy said:

Some Valkyries action?

I have a title suggestion: Norse Code

OH HEY

 

Crossmen Productions is proud to reveal the 2019 Crossmen Drum Corps Production:

Valkyrie

Featuring the music of Led Zeppelin, Trent Reznor, & Andrew Markworth.

 

Image may contain: text

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It becomes official when it is posted in the 2019 Official Programs & Playlist thread.

Edited by Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

OH HEY

 

Crossmen Productions is proud to reveal the 2019 Crossmen Drum Corps Production:

Valkyrie

Featuring the music of Led Zeppelin, Trent Reznor, & Andrew Markworth.

 

Image may contain: text

 

  'Thought we might hear Wagner's " Ride of the Valkyries " in the Crossmen's show with this theme.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.