Who did you march with who is still teaching or designing in DCI for 2019?

2 DCI judges.... one male, one female... ( mostly Open Class Div. it looks like now to me )

2 staffers that were active staffers when I marched, are currently on DCI Corps payrolls as " Consultants " now from their current bios, it looks like. Most I knew BITD  have come and gone by now. Nobody  I "  marched with "  is " designing or teaching shows for 2019 " ...in either DCI or DCA.

Edited by BRASSO

13 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

🤐

oh you're funny

As far as teaching/designing...

Colin McNutt

...and many others in admin capacity...but that wasn't the OP's question..so I'll leave those out

edit 1 in DCI. he was a young rookie. we abused him immensely....and look how he turned out!

Michael Klesch
Tom Augnst 

(no clue why DCP won't let me get rid of the space above)

Joe Roach
Bill Hawkes
Scott Litzenburg

I'm sure there are a few more that I am missing. 

Edited by njthundrrd

Jeff Lee from the Blue Devils, BLAST!, Madison, and many others. However - that was in high school. I asked him to write the mallet parts for our drum break in his freshman year and he nailed it. Very happy that he made a successful career out of it. 

Marched with a now-DCA judge and, I found out/remembered a few years back, Jeff Sacktig.

• Like 1

All from 84 BD...Gino Cipriani (sop...duet in the closer), Steve Bentley (flugel), Preston Howard (La Fiesta French horn soloist) does drill, but not sure if he does DCI, Shawn Glyde (aux perc), Glen Crosby (tenors).