If Gawd forbid Drum Corps is canceled this summer, What are your alternate plans?

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks for the well wish y’all... Man a lot of old people on here 😜

Thinking about it, a lot depends on how much of the virus has passed by then. Either more day trips and see what is going on locally Labor Day Weekend (if no DCA weekend) or more time on bottomless pit called the stuff in the cellar. IOW go out more or stay at home more....

Talked to one of our ministers last night and they are thinking of webcast of a service if things get too bad or guv bans large gatherings. Maybe get into that as live a mile away. Can play tester from the house...

thanks for the heads up we debated driving in

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dans said:

I actually marched in the Westshoremen with Jeff Ream's father. Additionally, Jeff's father and my father knew each other for years. Drum corps has literally been an important part of my life since birth. Stay safe and healthy Terri!

my parents met because of the Westshoremen...your dad may have been at the wedding

• Like 1

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, dans said:

You may be right Jeff. I do know that my dad liked your father and they were good friends.

well the corps had a show at Hershey that night and i am pretty sure most of the corps didn't rehearse anything except 16 ounce curls at the New Cumblernand depot's officers club that afternoon LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Never saw that one but don’t be like Charlton Heston (Omega Man) or Vincent Price (Last Man On Earth). Zombies got them at the end..😳

You never saw I Am Legend? Dude! Watch it. It's one of the better zombie movies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He may have seen The Andromeda Strain, though.  

Your government at work... oops....

just remember if you want to survive, drink sterno.... so weird it stuck in my mind 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KeithHall said:

Please don't tell me you believe this will go on through the summer???

I’m planning on having a big blowout 4th of July to celebrate returning to normalcy. I hope..