Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They’re killing it in this concert.  Samantha Barks, who was Eponine in the movie, is in the concert.  She is great. 

She also played Eponine for a year in London.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, garfield said:

Pack your bags and come on down.  Our basement is like a mini-Costco, you can eat with us.

Thanks but I have to go read the governor's new shelter-in-place order (takes effect Monday) and see which of our employees are still allowed to go into work.

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

iBooks is offering one free book. 

Amazon is offering two months of Kindle Unlimited for free. After that it would be the normal $9.98/month. I signed up yesterday. Not every book is available on it, but I am not all that picky!   😎

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Amazon is offering two months of Kindle Unlimited for free. After that it would be the normal $9.98/month. I signed up yesterday. Not every book is available on it, but I am not all that picky!   😎

This is my reading choice at the gym.

When my gym is open, that is.

Prime has wonderful perks.

• Like 2

Placido Domingo, who is 79, has tested positive for COVID19, although he only has mild symptoms.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Two plus yeas ago, I registered with overdrive through our county library system.  When it became available, they had me switch to Libby.  Either way, I put a hold on the books I want for up to 21 days.  All free, other than electricity to charge the iPad.  Since there are several authors I enjoy, when I put a hold on Lee Child's Blue Moon (J. Reacher), it said I was 210 for 35 books on March 10th.  No sweat, there are other books to read while waiting.  As of now, it's down to position 191 for 41 books. 

• Like 1