Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

A few regional threaters (I think Berkeley Rep. might be one) are streaming videos of the shows they had been running before they were forced to shut down, but it's not all on one site, so you have to check each theater's webpage.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Earlier this week my employer laid off about 40% of our 90 or so full-time employees, and all of the approximately 80 part-time employees. (I'm still there, for now.) 

• Sad 3

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They’re killing it in this concert.  Samantha Barks, who was Eponine in the movie, is in the concert.  She is great. 

But does she spin a flag?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Earlier this week my employer laid off about 40% of our 90 or so full-time employees, and all of the approximately 80 part-time employees. (I'm still there, for now.) 

Pack your bags and come on down.  Our basement is like a mini-Costco, you can eat with us.

Ok Darwin moment for the day. Guy comes up to a relatives house to ask if he can walk up the driveway to hunting area. Nice of him but when relative came out to point out property line, dim bulb stands right next to her to check where she is pointing. Relative about levitated a few feet away and chewed him out about social distancing 

Not a political post but from NJ guv that made me chuckle. And also appreciate MidAtlanic leaders taking this serious.

Article concerned people having large gatherings which are against current rules. Police are breaking these up as neighbors complain.

NJ Gov Murphy’s quote : “Its time to cut the crap”.

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Cool. Time to give the new internet connected bigger screen a test run. Wicked looks good to me as never saw but heard co-worker humm it for weeks after she saw it

Wicked is a great show. Saw it on Broadway and the West End in London. One of my faves. The series of books it is adapted from is amazing.

• Like 2