East Coast Showcase - Quincy MA August 3 Show Thread

1 hour ago, craiga said:

I am there now. Smallish but nice city owned stadium, recently rehabbed with new seats and a nice turf surface.  Weather is 75 degrees and kibd of cloudy but no rain in the forecast. BAC and Bluecoats souvies both just arrived, and saw a BAC volunteer hugging a BLOO volunteer.  I think that says it all.

So much for staying in their respective bubbles.

5 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

That wasn't the point I was trying to make.  But in any case, both were wearing masks and I am am sure that our friends from Canton have the same protocols as Boston, which requires 100 vax, regular testing for all members, staff, volunteers and visitors. Sheesh!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mjyaub said:

SOA is also there and they might possibly impress, surprise, amaze and wow. Just sayin.

oops I missed someone 😂

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

some of the corps are much stricter than others - probably why some have zero cases and others several

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I read that this new variant is more contagious than measles.  😳

Measles is considered the contagious virus of them all (for humans anyway); I doubt delta variant is more than measles.  It’s more contagious than earlier strains, but not that high.  

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Measles is considered the contagious virus of them all (for humans anyway); I doubt delta variant is more than measles.  It’s more contagious than earlier strains, but not that high.  

CDC says the latest Delta variant is THAT contagious ie: 1 infects 10, so next cycle 10 to 100 etc.

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I read it somewhere.  It could be complete BS.  I never had measles. I had the first generation measles vaccine when i was a kid.  My mom took us for them all.