Sad That After 5 Years FLO Cant't Get Right - Still 4 Years To GO

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I had to stop Jim from throwing someone over the railing because they asked us for our tickets for our seats when we asked them to move when we returned from a break.  

DCI or DCA show? 😱
I’ve seen that, funny part was people in the row behind saying “hey they’ve been sitting there all day… who are you!”

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t care if they sit there when I’m gone but to ask ME for my ticket? I couldn’t believe my ears. 

Yah. The audacity.  I'd have no shame about using the "spread of age" to my advantage with moving to sit in the seat whether they moved or not.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Swamptihs said:

Ten Feet is a long way down it would have been fun to watch the fall like in the diehard movie.

4 minutes ago, Swamptihs said:

Ten Feet is a long way down it would have been fun to watch the fall like in the diehard movie. 

Nooooo, it would be bad. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

43 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oops off topic…So I really hope flomarching is better tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. They’ve been there before. Maybe that will help. 

It better be.  I don’t have high hopes for any audio/video products from DCI this year, so what Flo provides may be all there is to document this season for future enjoyment. 

Edited by KCWolfPck
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 12:02 PM, TexasPRfan said:

I manage vendors for a living.  I'd never award a contract that long, first.  And second, there would be penalties and bonuses based on performance.  In this case, I'd require a formal survey of paying customers, managed by a 3rd party, and reduce or increase the compensation (or flow through of revenue to DCI) based on those results.  It drives accountability and forces vendors to step up.

Exactly. 

On 8/10/2021 at 6:31 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

This year will be interesting.  It is my understanding that Tom Blair will not be involved this year, so the stuff recored by Flo may be all there is.  And if the audio on DVDs is as abysmal as on the stuff Flo is streaming, then DCI (& by extension, the Corps) may not sell many.  The loss of $ may force a change at the top...

Change at the top of DCI should have happened years ago.