Thursday August 12 - DCI Celebration Indy

Way to go, Cadets! I think they can lay down an even cleaner performance tomorrow and Saturday. The show is so wonderful and full of classic moments. 

• Like 3

Anybody that says that a traditional based show in traditional uniforms and shakos no longer appeals to both young and old alike when it is designed well does not know what they are taking about . The audience response right there says it all . Bravo Cadets . 

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Omg! Cadets left me with so much feelings, and now my emotions going to transition into feeling something more with Blue stars.. i love this show.. what a wild emotional ride.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Emotional, Triumphant, Celebratory, Classic, Strength, Epitome of History and future, Happiness and Joyful. This show says it all. The Cadets 😭😭😭

Perfect summation. An astonishing performance. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Boss Anova said:

Anybody that says that a traditional based show in traditional uniforms and shakos no longer appeals to both young and old alike when it is designed well does nit know what they are taking about . The audience response says it all right there . Bravo Cadets . 

The AUDIENCE has never been the problem....I'll leave it at that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2