Phantom Regiment 2022

17 minutes ago, BRHSBANDMEMBER said:

Lotsa potential!

• Like 2

Phantom, that music though. That wall of sound is back, my eyes and ears pop open wide. Love it!

• Like 1

In addition to that sound being back (and yay for that), the colors for the guard are so well chosen.  I can't remember the last Phantom show where my eye was captivated by the guard as much as the MMs in the white.  The set just before the ballad where they're a red ball of motion encircled by the white of the corps is just super effective and the addition of the purples in the cloth they work with though the ballad provides a nice softening of the visual edges that matches the music.

This is a major step forward for design from Phantom in integrating all the parts of visual and music and movement together in comparison to what we've been getting from them.

I like!

• Like 3

How are we all feeling about this show competitively, especially tonight against BAC, BS, and Cavies? I think it’s going to be more interesting than most might expect.

16 minutes ago, college-phan said:

How are we all feeling about this show competitively, especially tonight against BAC, BS, and Cavies? I think it’s going to be more interesting than most might expect.

I think they come out ahead of Blue Stars but behind BAC and Cavies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, college-phan said:

I think the beat Boston but are behind Cavies- but the spreads are really close between the three 

16 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

I think the beat Boston but are behind Cavies- but the spreads are really close between the three 

I hate to say it but with how talented Boston’s guard is, I think that alone keeps Boston safely above Phantom. I hope to be wrong though 

• Like 2