Boston Crusaders.. oh my goodness.. where do we begin to congratulate you for such a fantastic season ?... What a fabulously entertaining, well crafted show . One could watch this show 5 times live and still  not pick up all the great things going on simultaneously in each corps section in it. 

Such a historic season for your Corps.

Highest placement ever... a 2nd place Silver Medal with your highest DCI Score ever... and done when it was needed and counted the most, on Finals Night.  97.325. .

3 years consecutive of winning of the Zingali Award for best Guard in DCI.

2nd place finish in Brass on Finals Night. Outstanding dynamics , control, and balance on display among your brass line playing this season, imo.

Percussion.... tied for your highest placement ever at Finals ( 4th ) with arguably one of the most challenging battery books in memory, and such fun to watch you execute.

A quick look back on the recent road to get to 2nd place :

2016...12.85 points away from 1st place ( Bluecoats )

2017....5.58 points away from 1st place ( Blue Devils )

2018....4.32 points away from 1st place  ( SCV )

2019...3.83 points away from 1st place  ( Blue Devils )

( 2020-21... no scored shows )

2022....1.43 points away from 1st place ( Blue Devils )

Nice trajectory Boston Crusaders.  Your long time fans and Alums are so happy for you.  Congrats Again !

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Boston Crusaders.. oh my goodness.. where do we begin to congratulate you for such a fantastic season ?... What a fabulously entertaining, well crafted show . One could watch this show 5 times live and still  not pick up all the great things going on simultaneously in each corps section in it. 

Such a historic season for your Corps.

Highest placement ever... a 2nd place Silver Medal with your highest DCI Score ever... and done when it was needed and counted the most, on Finals Night.  97.325. .

3 years consecutive of winning of the Zingali Award for best Guard in DCI.

2nd place finish in Brass on Finals Night. Outstanding dynamics , control, and balance on display among your brass line playing this season, imo.

A quick look back on the recent road to get to 2nd place :

2016...12.85 points away from 1st place ( Bluecoats )

2017....5.58 points away from 1st place ( Blue Devils )

2018....4.32 points away from 1st place  ( SCV )

2019...3.83 points away from 1st place  ( Blue Devils )

( 2020-21... no scored shows )

2022....1.43 points away from 1st place ( Blue Devils )

Nice trajectory Boston Crusaders.  Your long time fans and Alums are so happy for you.  Congrats Again !

I second every word said here!

I am just so happy for the members, volunteers, staff, parents, alums, friends, and family of this organization!

You are ALL GIANTS!!!

ALL 82+ years strong!

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

so proud of what BAC managed this year! an amazing show that was performed beautifully! very happy to see this show rewarded by both judges and fans tonight!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cappybara said:

In what way? This is BAC’s first year in 2nd place, just like Crown 2009. BAC also hasn’t spent the entire season in 1st or 2nd, they’ve spent time at 3rd. Much like Crown 2009, BAC is hanging onto dominance in one caption (Brass for Crown, guard for BAC) but isn’t exactly in contention otherwise. Crown 2012 beat BD in 3-4 captions on finals night and was a much stronger challenger to BD. This is BAC’s first year in this position. Their time will come

I believe Boston did well in a couple if other captions too.  Brass and Visual.

25 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

I see BAC winning by 2027...perhaps earlier.

A note to the board...you have a GREAT creative and instructional staff...DON'T #### WITH IT.

earlier. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kdaddy said:

You can take it as a slight if you want, I guess. My bigger point was that, come finals week, Crown just didn't seem "ready" for a title in 2009. And it seems that way with Boston to me. They'll get there, but it seems like they outkicked the coverage this year, much like Crown 2009. Here's another similarity: Crown was far closer to third than they were first heading into finals night, much like this year. 

You aren’t out kicking the coverage if you are performing as consistently as Boston has throughout the season.  They have moved up from 6th to 2nd when the consensus was that they couldn’t possibly be better than 4th.  “It would take more time”.  “They don’t  have the design”.  “Not enough experience being in the upper tier”.  Well they proved all that wrong. They had a great year.  The staff guided them well.  They worked their a$$e$ off. They were strong in all captions.

Wait til next year.

• Like 5

BAC.. you are the apple of my eye 🙂

299316300_430629952432034_81495405891045

• Like 3