46 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

You folks know that there is at least one fool on this site who plans to crash BAC rehearsals next week, right?

I hope you are kidding.   The closed rehearsal policy for BAC came directly from Chris Holland, the Executive Director, and for those of us involved at any level with the Boston Crusaders organization, that is that.

10 minutes ago, craiga said:

I hope you are kidding.   The closed rehearsal policy for BAC came directly from Chris Holland, the Executive Director, and for those of us involved at any level with the Boston Crusaders organization, that is that.

NOT kidding. How can i get you a screen shot of the post?  

Just now, DWW11 said:

NOT kidding. How can i get you a screen shot of the post?  

I just saw it on the other thread. Sorry...I literally thought that nobody would be that stupid.

Just now, craiga said:

I just saw it on the other thread. Sorry...I literally thought that nobody would be that stupid.

Ok. I felt like i had to say something. I don’t want there to be trouble, and it may be all smoke, but, as they say, “if you see something, say something!”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

It would likely be treated similarly as someone cutting ranks.

I don’t know what that is. I assume it would be interesting to watch!  Just wanted folks to be ready, to limit any distractions or risks. 

28 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

I don’t know what that is. I assume it would be interesting to watch!  Just wanted folks to be ready, to limit any distractions or risks. 

Cutting ranks is someone who walks thru a formation when that Unit is lined up in rows at Attention/Parade Rest. 

Now I never did marching band/drum corps. But obviously I served in the military. I can tell you from a military standpoint, cutting a Command/Department/Division ranks FOR ANY REASON!!!!!!!!!!...........you just signed your own death warrant. 

As a Navy Chief I wish someone would have cut my ranks. I would have had an Iraqi Flashback, and they momma would have been buying a black dress lol.

I don't care if my ranks are lined up in front of medical and you are crawling to medical's front door on your stomach with no legs. You better crawl your *** around and not cut my ranks. 

Again that's a military standpoint. Band/Drum Corps might not be as serious or as violent, maybe it is. I hope it is, because it's very disrespectful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Cutting ranks is someone who walks thru a formation when that Unit is lined up in rows at Attention/Parade Rest. 

Now I never did marching band/drum corps. But obviously I served in the military. I can tell you from a military standpoint, cutting a Command/Department/Division ranks FOR ANY REASON!!!!!!!!!!...........you just signed your own death warrant. 

As a Navy Chief I wish someone would have cut my ranks. I would have had an Iraqi Flashback, and they momma would have been buying a black dress lol.

I don't care if my ranks are lined up in front of medical and you are crawling to medical's front door on your stomach with no legs. You better crawl your *** around and not cut my ranks. 

Again that's a military standpoint. Band/Drum Corps might not be as serious or as violent, maybe it is. I hope it is, because it's very disrespectful. 

So we would be allowed to steal this person’s lunch money and give them a wedgie, is what you’re saying 

• Haha 2