4 hours ago, Liahona said:

OK I know I posted this....but what the heck happened to those pants!  ...the one that is in the front 3rd in from the left...

I think it's a shadow from the mello bell

The members are telling me that the nightly stains on the knees have actually been a combination of turf monkeys and the fact they have been on wet fields almost every show.

As for this stain, however, I'm going for spontaneous human combustion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, craiga said:

The members are telling me that the nightly stains on the knees have actually been a combination of turf monkeys and the fact they have been on wet fields almost every show.

As for this stain, however, I'm going for spontaneous human combustion.

Yeah.  Turf often has that black rubber beaded stuff in it, and outdoors it'll gather dirt.  Add water and grind your legs into it in weird ways while wearing white pants and there you have it. 

Laundry detail gonna have its work cut out for them before Indy.  (Though if corps are smart, they order extra pants when placing their orders these days) 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 8:50 AM, craiga said:

Congrats AGAIN to BAC for not just last night in Atlanta, but the entire season.  I knew when I first saw them in late May in Castleton that this would be a special season, and what a ride it has been!  I got a bunch of texts last night from some members.  They are healthy and excited.  Also, my fellow alumni should know this:  nearly every member who texted me mentioned their love for the BAC alumni....in a time when most college age kids don't seem to have much in common with people 2 or 3 times their age, these kids shatter that notion. No matter what the result ends up being on finals night, I think I can speak for the alumni and tell this year's corps "WE LOVE YOU, TOO!"

As a BAC Alumni myself (76-78) that is great to hear! I am rooting for a BBAC DCI Championship SO HARD!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Someone took a sip from the Forbidden Half Double Decaffeinated Half-Caff

I'm upset & really don't understand why you would post something on this subject.  I have never ever understood the purpose of "decaffeinated" coffee.  Even @2am in the morning at Waffle House, I'm drinking the caffeine.  Really upsetting & I'm taking a break...

:spitting: 

(And I don't care what my doctor tells me about caffeine.) 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 3