Bonfiglio/27th dispute

7 hours ago, Slingerland said:

Copyright dispute is not the same as a legal definition of fraud, which I don't believe is on the table here.

What is indisputable is that Ms Bonfiglio was attempting to raise funds for her scholarship fund at the same time as she is being paid to raise funds for a living breathing drum corps that (presumably) pays her a salary to focus on them. It's a terrible judgment call on her part and something that (my opinion) the Cadets BOD should take seriously when considering their staff line up.

What's equally indisputable is that anyone trying to raise funds for activities related to a long-dead drum corps does so out of self-interest and ego. Both parties are trying to suck at the same dried up teat, which is just as gross as it sounds.

what is indisputable is in the 42 page summary, the judge mentioned fraudulent and misleading marketing several times AND the rest of what you said

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BitterDCIFan said:

yes Mr. Hager?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Hey, it pays the bar tabs.

and hotel rooms and tickets too

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Nor do I but could we get a "30 for 30" version to help us understand?  Or maybe in the style of "Dateline" or "20/20"?  I'm more of a 'visual learner' with charts & graphs plus a smooth voice.  🧐😁

Let's be honest... drum corps is Law & Order: SVU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2022 at 2:29 PM, Patte Blake said:

I would Love to.  Ask away? Yes 

Hello.......thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions.  When the "Foundation" was formed by your sister Denise, please tell me what concerns you had after the "Foundation" became active.  Did you indicate those concerns to her, and what was her response?  The "Foundation" still exists, just under a different name.  How do you feel about that?

6 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

It does seem like it's worse today than in the 1970's.......and that's saying something.  

Well with the internet and cable networks giving us 24 hour information (won’t say news) we hear a lot more. And the more money involved the more you attract that type of crooks because it’s worth their while.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, Bob984 said:

Hello.......thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions.  When the "Foundation" was formed by your sister Denise, please tell me what concerns you had after the "Foundation" became active.  Did you indicate those concerns to her, and what was her response?  The "Foundation" still exists, just under a different name.  How do you feel about that?

My Sisters cut ALL contact with George and I.  We had no idea what was going on.  When George did get thru to them they lied to him.  We didn’t know what the Foundation was or what was going on until one of our Alumni told us to check the Massachusetts Corporate Website because they had filed.  
I got Denise on the phone on speaker(with her permission so my Husband could hear her response as well) she said my Dad dead and will Never make another Stupid decision and she was taking over. 
I told her what she was doing was Illegal and this is NOT what Dad wanted and she told me to ….off. She said she didn’t want my opinion didn’t need to get anyone’s opinion because this was HER ……. Foundation.  I told her she was forcing me to take this to court, she said DO IT. 

They both showed up at George’s restaurant and had a very loud argument with George in the restaurant and He threw them out.  They both told him to take them to court.  We did.  
When you conspire to do wrong, you get caught.  It’s that simple.  
You can’t claim your a Public Charity and spend 76% of the Charitable Contributions that were collected in her Parents name under false pretenses.  
How do I feel?  Terrible! 
This is my Family.  
This is my 27th Family that my Parents and my Family spent every Day of our Lives contributing to.  
I STILL do on a daily basis.  
This isn’t easy, this is Awful. 
Seeing screen shots of what is being said about George and I on the Foundation Secret Group page. 
If your a Public Charity, WHY would you be a SECRET group on Facebook if you doing Nothing wrong!!!

Hope I answered your Questions Bob984?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

21 hours ago, Slingerland said:

The horse is dead. Let it remain dead with dignity rather than displaying the bones at the county fair and charging a dollar to take a look.  All of you, on both sides. Let it go. 

Unfortunately your post has fallen on deaf ears.  

DCP has reached a new low this morning. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

It does seem like it's worse today than in the 1970's.......and that's saying something.  

No it’s just more exposed now

• Like 3