2022 Season Predictions

40 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Flip SCV or Crown with Cavies and I agree with ya lol

Lol. Homer much? 😉 If cavies medaled again I'd be very happy as well. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

Who drops down then?

Mandarins, which I don't think Madison will improve enough to knock out the Mandarins, and I think Regiment will be much improved with JD back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Mandarins, which I don't think Madison will improve enough to knock out the Mandarins, and I think Regiment will be much improved with JD back.

Agree with Madison. They will be improved, maybe most improved of 2022. But i don't think they will make finals. 

Mandarins..........now this will hurt if they drop out. I hope they can keep it up. The corps i am looking at is Pac Crest. They had some serious momentum at the end of 2019. But for them to crack the top 12, someone has to fall out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Agree with Madison. They will be improved, maybe most improved of 2022. But i don't think they will make finals. 

Mandarins..........now this will hurt if they drop out. I hope they can keep it up. The corps i am looking at is Pac Crest. They had some serious momentum at the end of 2019. But for them to crack the top 12, someone has to fall out. 

I like what Mandarins and Pacific Crest are playing this year, but we aren't going to see an all California finals anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

Since 2007 if you beat BD you are champs. That is the current measuring stick. And I don't see that ending soon.

Do you have some inside knowledge? I believe that the things that mist keep BD ahead are their visual technique, guard, drums, and staging. The years that the brass are top shelf make them 2 point everyone.

My gut says we will see more conservative show design from the big names this year, but then I heard Bluecoats show will feature a complete "real-time" tennis set throughout the show?? 😶 can anyone confirm?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, valjean said:

My gut says we will see more conservative show design from the big names this year, but then I heard Bluecoats show will feature a complete "real-time" tennis set throughout the show?? 😶 can anyone confirm?

Corps these days go ballistic over leaks, so I doubt anyone will confirm...unless it's been released from the corps itself...I am not even sure if it is against forum rules to leak...the sad result is it leaves not much to talk about IMO...

Edited by Liahona
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Corps these days go ballistic over leaks, so I doubt anyone will confirm...unless it's been released from the corps itself...

I haven't  seen any official announcement but it doesn't seem to be top secret or anything. The info showed up (randomly) on my twitter feed and those tweets have been up for weeks now 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, valjean said:

That is 100% purposeful misinformation that’s being spread. Kind of like in 2016 when the Bluecoats socials kept saying the show was titled Agriculture. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1