DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

Bloo feels new and fresh. Thank you Bloo for taking a chance on something that no one has done before. 

They are certainly not wearing White. Those pants are going to give visual judges headaches though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

You know when you're at a movie theater and no matter how much you are enjoying the movie, there's always that one moviegoer who keeps talking throughout and kinda ruining it for you? Yeah, that. 

YESSSSSS - I’ve literally been complaining to a friend for the last two hours. They’ve complained at every weapon drop, and I am infuriated. 

Oh great, haters of narration will just be complaining all year. I hope Bloo wins just to shut you all up

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Whiskey said:

BAC, Cavies and SCV in one tier.  

Coats, BD and Crown in the other tier above.  

Can't wait to see BK, Crown and Cadets.  

Will be a fun year!  

Hold off crown until they actually perform 

• Like 2

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

Congrats to every other corps for making BD seem like the normal sibling this year LOL 

My god seriously. We get about 15 seconds of narration at the beginning of BD’s show and then it’s just pure drum corps after. With relatively normal uniforms and no gimmicks. I can’t wait to get a second read on the Bloo show and Cavies though, both were a lot of fun to watch

• Like 2

Just now, Glenn426 said:

Bloo feels new and fresh. Thank you Bloo for taking a chance on something that no one has done before. 

They are certainly not wearing White. Those pants are going to give visual judges headaches though. 

Right. Not playing it safe. I don't like the costume by itself, but in the mix of everything, it just works.

• Like 2