Jump to content

DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22


Recommended Posts

So, the question is I know the show is in the theater but, Flo also shows to be airing it.  Is this the case for Flo or will they cut it in favor of only theater?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DCI's ad on FB for the three ways to view:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=400692608766186&set=a.380852727416841

The DCI Tour Premiere is just 18 days away!! Don't miss a second of the action.

1️⃣ On FloMarching » flomarching.com
2️⃣ At Ford Field » dci.fan/22Detroit
3️⃣ In theaters via Fathom Events » dci.fan/22PremiereCinema

#DCI2022 | DeMoulin Bros. and Co.

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of FloMarching. Do you still have to sign up for the year and then call them back to cancel at end of season and ask for prorated refund? I remember folks having that issue a couple of years ago myself included.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another question re Flo:

Am considering getting Flo, but with all the complaints during seasons past I am wary.  But, perhaps more importantly, is  the broadcast available to watch after the live event ends?  I am teaching M-Th evenings this summer, & it makes little sense to purchase if I can't view it once back at the house. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Speaking of FloMarching. Do you still have to sign up for the year and then call them back to cancel at end of season and ask for prorated refund? I remember folks having that issue a couple of years ago myself included.

There’s a monthly option. When you go to subscribe you have to select change plan and it will give you the option for the month to month plan. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Another question re Flo:

Am considering getting Flo, but with all the complaints during seasons past I am wary.  But, perhaps more importantly, is  the broadcast available to watch after the live event ends?  I am teaching M-Th evenings this summer, & it makes little sense to purchase if I can't view it once back at the house. 

From their website:

Missed a show? No problem! Every single show that is streaming on FloMarching throughout the 2022 DCI season will also have a rebroadcast (with sound!) the following day. If you want to catch the show live, rebroadcasted the next day, or on-demand in archives with sound, we've got you covered.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I did two months last year and ditched it. 

Same here. It worked out fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Maddogicatron said:

So, the question is I know the show is in the theater but, Flo also shows to be airing it.  Is this the case for Flo or will they cut it in favor of only theater?

It is both. I plan on going to theater for a change this year and then watching the replay on flo the next day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Based on the lineup, any thoughts on who leads the night? (Or are Bluecoats pretty much the strong favorite?)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...