Colts 

290563374_402847645217077_68075926606942

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Pacific Crest

290523278_10160083006549207_921161744556

• Like 1

Just now, tommynev said:

Besides being bland I think what SCV is wearing gives the marchers an odd body shape. Not flattering at all

I’ll second that for Boston as well.

56 minutes ago, tommynev said:

Besides being bland I think what SCV is wearing gives the marchers an odd body shape. Not flattering at all

I think there is more coming from SCV. I think the white is a base color for which a palette of other colors will be layered throughout the show. Just a guess. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I get the feeling SCV’s current corps uniforms are a placeholder for something more interesting that will be used starting later in the season.

YES! Cadevilina Crown, I certainly hope So Too!

Now that FloMarching has revealed or exposed SCV, in what some may recognized as Night Shirts/PJ's/Undergarments, typical sleep wear. (At Least From the High Camera shot).  I seriously suspect that SCV will get more appropriately Dressed or Suited up, prior to arriving in Indy come August. 

1 hour ago, jwillis35 said:

I think there is more coming from SCV. I think the white is a base color for which a palette of other colors will be layered throughout the show. Just a guess. 

That may very well be true but it will be lipstick on a pig. The base uniform with that “spare tire”* cummerbund will still be the base of whatever they add to it.

*I’m not body shaming, it’s as if the designer purposely made them unflattering.