7 Cavies

8 Mandrians

9 Blue Stars

10 Phantom

11 Crossman

12 Blue Knights

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 7:51 AM, MarchMello10 said:

Not counting anyone out just yet, but it’s wierd how we’re all kindof ignoring the multiple points crossmen and academy are ahead of all of the other finalist contendors

very hard for me to imagine colts/Madison/Troopers being viable for finals when these two are so far ahead 

Didn't Troopers beat Academy?

On 7/12/2022 at 6:51 AM, MarchMello10 said:

Not counting anyone out just yet, but it’s wierd how we’re all kindof ignoring the multiple points crossmen and academy are ahead of all of the other finalist contendors

very hard for me to imagine colts/Madison/Troopers being viable for finals when these two are so far ahead 

Yeah, this take hasn’t aged well, seeing that Colts are beating Madison, Troopers and Academy. They also took percussion over Blue Stars and Phantom last night in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Yeah, this take hasn’t aged well, seeing that Colts are beating Madison, Troopers and Academy. They also took percussion over Blue Stars and Phantom last night in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! 

You know what, I’ll admit you’re right! And I’m happy to say I was wrong too considering it keeps the race very much alive! Excited to see where it goes and ends up!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phantom56 said:

Would be great to see Colts back in finals. When is the last year they did it? 

I said that after seeing them in Indiana! They're small but they have a well-written show and put out a great sound! And the answer is 2007.

• Like 2