DCI Tomball.... I mean, Houston

Just now, Reed said:

Great run tonight. I felt like Crown & Boston were closer to them on Tuesday.  Not so tonight. 2+ pt gap tonight, I think…

Boston is not there tonight 

• Like 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

It was. So far cavies had the best contra in my opinion. 

I could tell even from other Flo feeds that the cavies contra line is INSANE 

Just now, Land of Tim said:

What can I say about BD?  The brass rocks like always, and so does the guard and percussion.  I could listen to their hornline all day.  The guard has an impeccable understanding of timing, so both unison and sequential work are easily distinguishable and support the overall GE.  Have to say, I am not enjoying Moon River as much tonight...the high brass soloist, the trombone soloist, and the ensemble do not all seem to be meshing well tonight.  Actually, while still strong, the second half of the program did not grab me as much as it has in previous nights' shows.  Brass seemed more forced tonight and not as "naturally" stronger.  Get the idea of Tempus Blue, but need something that makes this show more cohesive for me! 

Oddly, I’ve had issues with Moon River all season, as it felt like the trombone was always barging in, but tonight I thought it was much better.

• Like 4

Just now, Den8uml said:

Boston is not there tonight 

Obviously, but Crown is…