DCI Tomball.... I mean, Houston

Sounds like a Blue Stars block in the crowd tonight.

Ready for one of my other favorite shows! This is my favorite blue stars show since 2014. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

I don’t know if it’s two years off, but as a whole, I expected better shows this year in DCI.   There are great moments, but no one has just wowed me this year. I do like this Cadet show MUCH better than 2019

I wonder how many Corps are doing the show they had planned for 2020 vs those that started fresh after last year’s exhibition seo?

Enjoy this year's Cadets show quite a bit, and it has improved greatly in recent shows. Much cleaner visually.  Some parts still don't grab me, but maybe I need to see it live. The guard is getting cleaner, but still has some spots where unison work is not together, but they sell their show well.  Narration?  Never been against it, but for some reason, neither the Bloocoats nor the Cadets narration is grabbing me as the best use of the spoken word to amplify their show.  Wish I could articulate what I am looking for in the narration to optimize their shows, but have not put my finger on it yet. Something just seems a little off--a little too forced trying to sound naturally placed?  I honestly don't know - does that make any sense??  To both corps--tell your story--use words when necessary!