Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Best run yet for Crown. No one is going to beat that brass line. Percussion sounded sharper too. Much less narration. No need when the music is this good. This show design has officially clicked. The cleaner visual brought it to life. I’m keeping them at 1-2 tonight. 

• Like 7

Just now, karuna said:

That show is a winner.  Design, execution, effect are all there in abundance and cleverly woven together in a seamless performance.    Maybe my favorite Sacktig drill in a very long time.

It's Sacktig drill?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I’ve been watching this corps since the start of spring training, that was their best run of the year. 

I would say the first three corps tonight have had their best runs of the year. BK were better than I expected after all the doom and gloom I have been taking here. Blue Stars have an incredible performance, easily their best of the season. And now Crown has brought the house down. I am loving this.

• Like 5

I love Crown's show this year.  They've really tightened it up since their last Flo appearance.  The music and visual design compliment each other so well.  The guard had a great run and the brass is as sharp as ever.  Well done.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Comments about the horrid narration aside, this show is highly entertaining and the performance levels are truly off the charts. If If they can work out the flow between movements (to me, the movements just don't flow all that well with each other) and clean up the visual side of things, I can easily see this win the championship this year. As I said before, very much a Cadets 2007 type of show 

Was thinking the same thing, this is a reincarnation of Cadets, right down to the zipper variation. You can’t fault the effort and talent, I just wish the show design made any sense whatsoever.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 1

Crown had a great run! Can’t deny them that. Excited to see their weapons clean up a little — the flag line is throwing down! 

• Like 3