Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

The shiny doen’st read as all that different on high cam to me. I’m missing out with it.  Needs more! 

3 minutes ago, lawdn said:

SCV visual tonight is reading so much more clearly to me than before. Nice!

Honestly visually they have a lot of cleanup to do. IMO 

• Like 2

There are so many amazing elements in the Bluecoats show. For most of the show, until the end, it is so seamless and so on point. The music just flows from one section to the next. So much great music. It took some serious guts to design this program and the members are beginning to really perform. They have a lot of cleaning to do, and as I have said that is not a bad thing. The closer needs to flow a bit more and I sense they will redesign a few things. 

The more I watch them the more those uniforms make so much sense. When this thing gets clean the general effect should be stellar. The visual analysis is so focused. As much as I love the other top 5 shows, this might be the show that can come closest to the Blue Devils.

• Like 7