Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

4 minutes ago, skevinp said:

OMG what’s in that drink?  Was Kermit one of his victims?

Ouch!!!

I guess it really isn't easy being green....

😆

Edited by ECJ94
  • Haha 2

Crown's closer is so hype-tastic.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Also someone in his life should tell him his blog is cringe and make him delete it … free speech yadda yadda but also, like, read the room? Stop publicly commenting on the work of former colleagues and definitely stop writing with a sense of authority about this activity as if you’re still a part of community. Everyone has a right to their own opinions, but basic decency dictates whether we should go public with those opinion, IMO. 

We either have free speech or we don't. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want. Everyone also has the right to ignore it. 

All the fun aside. Boston better keep an eye on their rearview mirror too.  I would not be surprised if anything from 2-5 changes places on any given night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, craiga said:

Nothing to see here...just lil ol Boston Crusaders......

Reading the lore about the history of mutual respect between BAC and BD gives this year and competition a nice and special flavor. I recall that BD flew cross-country to perform in BAC’s 75th anniversary home show.  BAC’s drive to excellence must be getting nothing but respect from Concord. 

Edited by lawdn
Correction - thanks for the correct info, all!
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Reading the lore about the history of mutual respect between BAC and BD gives this year and competition a nice and special flavor. I recall that BD flew cross-country to perform in BAC’s 50th anniversary home show.  BAC’s drive to excellence must be getting nothing but respect from Concord. 

Oh wasn't that the year they played together at Tanglewood? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

All the fun aside. Boston better keep an eye on their rearview mirror too.  I would not be surprised if anything from 2-5 changes places on any given night.

Anything can happen in the next three weeks, and I am certain that the high command in Boston is taking nothing for granted....I agree with you.

• Like 2