Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

11 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Also saw cavies drums turn around so are we delayed again?

Might still be lightning in the distance 

2 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

Love how these two people are letting everyone know how YOUNG they are 

As I’m sitting here watching Glassmen 2001 videos and thinking, God, Why is their hair so “20 years ago” … oh wait…

• Haha 3

I say tomorrow we also talk about the Skyriders or Freelancers 

• Like 2

Or Magic of Orlando….

We’re having Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna, Asian Cucumber Salad, Pickled Ginger, Teriyaki & Wasabi. Also, Margherita Flatbread, Blistered Tomatoes, Pomodoro Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Chiffonade Basil. Thanks to Ramon and Trevor! 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

In regards to the Blue Knights director; what happened to Mark Arnold? I thought he was still at the helm of the corps. 

He went to their umbrella operation there at BK to be head of that, i believe... ps.. opps someone already posted that info above.

Edited by Boss Anova

Just now, Poppycock said:

We’re having Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna, Asian Cucumber Salad, Pickled Ginger, Teriyaki & Wasabi. Also,  Margherita Flatbread, Blistered Tomatoes, Pomodoro Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Chiffonade Basil. Thanks to Ramon and Trevor! 

Peanut butter sandwich and a vanilla rum and coke!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

We’re having Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna, Asian Cucumber Salad, Pickled Ginger, Teriyaki & Wasabi. Also, Margherita Flatbread, Blistered Tomatoes, Pomodoro Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Chiffonade Basil. Thanks to Ramon and Trevor! 

Is the tuna the Alton Brown recipe?

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

OK... that menu, right there, sounds better to me than attending a drum corps show! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Alright now that everyone got me in the feels.  Last one but its a goodie if you know why

Wow guard was like a totally different thing back then!

• Like 1