Monday, August 8th “Tournament of Champions” InfoCision Stadium – Summa Field at University of Akron Akron, OHIO

#### shame if this gets cancelled…felt for Crown at NightBeat, now Bloo + 400 Alumni….

This year has been an excellent example of “dome-first” venues. I know not how many domes actually exist, but I know I would not hesitate to purchase tickets in advance knowing the show was going to happen regardless of weather. 

• Like 2

Been watching some Open Class. Blue Devils B put on a nice show. Spartans are on now and are just fantastic! Really loving the Spartans uniforms and those drums. Nice! Also some excellent solos. The two trumpet solos in their 2nd tune are outstanding players. They have got a few screamers too. 

14 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Been watching some Open Class. Blue Devils B put on a nice show. Spartans are on now and are just fantastic! Really loving the Spartans uniforms and those drums. Nice! Also some excellent solos. The two trumpet solos in their 2nd tune are outstanding players. They have got a few screamers too. 

I don’t know how the Spartans org is doing it but they are already looking like a world class corps. 

• Like 1