Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Soni just saw scores that were posted about 2 hours ago.... TROOPERS AND COLTS ARE BACK IN FINALS?!?!?!?

Yup

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Fantastic run by The Cadets tonight! What a SHOW! I think they can notch this show up one more level tomorrow night. The show is so Cadets. I truly love just about everything in this show. The use of the field is classic Cadets. The brass arrangements by Jay Bocook are just incredible. He is a master at this kind of stuff. This corps should recruit incredibly well over the next few years. 

Bocook is probably my favorite brass arranger in the activity.  And the cadets do such a wonderful and masterful job with his music!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I work A LOT..... as I posted frequently lol

Don't worry. I just found out too. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

dang are they not even gonna mention the other Aungst son? BD legend! 

Yep, champion at multiple corps. Marched Spartans, then won a championship with Crown in 2013 and was their center (as a senior in high school) in 2014, then at BD for 3 years. Two championships there and two with RCC indoor as well. Believe he's now a snare tech at the Cadets.

That whole #### family is ridiculously talented. Tom has produced so many World Class percussionists over the years, and several end up being centers even while they're still in high school.

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 1

SCV horns are playing a lot louder that woodwinds today.

• Haha 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Yep, champion at multiple corps. Marched Spartans, then won a championship with Crown in 2013 and was their center (as a senior in high school) in 2014, then at BD for 3 years. Two championships there and two with RCC indoor as well. Believe he's now a snare tech at the Cadets.

That whole #### family is ridiculously talented.

I did not know all this. 

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

That whole #### family is ridiculously talented.

they really are!!