Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Just now, drummergirl said:

This isn’t about me. It is about you showing a lack of class covering an event. 

Who gives a ####

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phillygwm said:

I think that's an open question.  When I did contracts with (much smaller) venues years ago, we had to specify exactly what we needed:  Which entrances should be opened among them.  Of course, each additional gate was $$.  That may or may not be similar in this instance.

You’re probably right. I’m thinking that things are bad this year, they can make changes next year. I was told yesterday that Colts games are a hot mess too which is why I didn’t put the blame on DCI.

Edited by Tim K

Al Chez playing in front of several hundred INpact band members. No mic! Nice chops!

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

What the heck are you even talking about? 

Someone posting on an internet bulletin board.  

4 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I never had any LOS issues until this year. Yesterday lines did not move getting in or for refreshments. I’ve been to LOS ten times. Last year also had electronic ticketing, so it’s not a new policy. It’s probably a staffing issue.

I can’t believe it. I had a travel nightmare getting here yesterday and because of the food likes, I didn’t eat all day because I didn’t want to miss any performances once I got to LOS @ 6:30pm. 

im a first timer, is it always like this??