Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

51 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I’m confused. A tie for 2nd.

Does  that make Crown 3rd?  Is there a bronze?  

No bronze. Gold and two silvers for this year. 

Just like in 2001. Cavies took Gold, BD and Cadets tied for Silver. SCV got nothing for finishing 4th. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tim K said:

We’re you there today? The line for the East  Gate side was around the building to West South St. And had three loops around twice the length of the building on the South Capital side. I’ve never had to wait, but I did this year. People ranting on DCP and FB are accurate. People from about 4:30 until about 7 had to wait at least 30 minutes, most between an hour and an hour and a half. There are photos on Twitter and FB that show the lines. My guess is it will be blamed on a shortage of workers.

I thought he was saying never before today, as in why is it like this today.

This weekend in Indy has been outstanding! Here are some thoughts from tonight: 

-the crowd was super into it, phones were down and eyes and ears were focused! 

-troopers again set the tone and crushed it! 

-mandarins up close…wow that staging is moving fast as they turn!  Singer was on point again tonight! 

-phantom brought the energy! 

-crown had a ton of fun out there and the crowd responded! Really brought the energy to kick off the last 5! 

- Blooooooo! Amazing night.  Earned that silver 

-Boston!!! First ever medal and it’s silver! Being with a group of Bloo and BAC alum/parents/fans, it was the perfect way to keep our house happy and excited tonight! 

Great job to everyone tonight! Members, alumni, fans, staff and admins! 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Wouldn't it be fall from grace?

Agree in point. Well I was thinking more along the lines of paradise found or should I say "Paradise Regained", which is another poem by John Milton that shares similar theological themes. However, Paradise Regained deals primarily with the temptation of Christ as recounted in the Gospel of Luke.