2023 Season Predictions

18 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Hope you’re right!

All I know is if you add Tom Aungst to an already good percussion staff... 

• Like 2

Seen some recent videos of Spartans.  I do think their score will get a bump down at prelims as it always does (judges gotta make sure they leave space for everyone), but feel like this can be the highest placing Open Class show since BDB in 2016.  So well put together, everything flows so well, and they're performing the crap out of it now.  I wouldn't be surprised to see this in 15th - 16th in semifinals.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Seen some recent videos of Spartans.  I do think their score will get a bump down at prelims as it always does (judges gotta make sure they leave space for everyone), but feel like this can be the highest placing Open Class show since BDB in 2016.  So well put together, everything flows so well, and they're performing the crap out of it now.  I wouldn't be surprised to see this in 15th - 16th in semifinals.  

I am with you on this. 

If Spartans beat Madison in Prelims, you wanna go half with me on an Abrams Tank and ballistic shield, and venture over to the Madison thread LMAO. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Chief Guns said:

I am with you on this. 

If Spartans beat Madison in Prelims, you wanna go half with me on an Abrams Tank and ballistic shield, and venture over to the Madison thread LMAO. 

Ironically that’s a modern version of what I could see Madison doing.  Same with the 2019 show.  

While I'm sure it is a minority opinion around here, I remain convinced that the Boston Crusaders will win on finals night.  I'm no fair weather fan.  I have been involved with them more than 40 years.  BAC has survived far worse both on and off the field, and is more than capable of overcoming what amounts to less than a .2 deficit per caption.  To any members reading this, have a tremendous two weeks and enjoy the love you're getting from fans everywhere !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

While I'm sure it is a minority opinion around here, I remain convinced that the Boston Crusaders will win on finals night.  I'm no fair weather fan.  I have been involved with them more than 40 years.  BAC has survived far worse both on and off the field, and is more than capable of overcoming what amounts to less than a .2 deficit per caption.  To any members reading this, have a tremendous two weeks and enjoy the love you're getting from fans everywhere !

I'm getting 2016 vibes here.... "to dream, the impossible dream..."

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

Nothing wrong with you saying this.love always thought if a show can maybe beat BD this one would be that. I thought that last year. Do I think that will happen….No. But if it did that would e wonderful for the organization. They will eventually.