Carolina Crown 2023

I’d like to remind y’all that crown got 2nd *while* going on super early too. Beat all of that “slotting” tonight. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, karuna said:

Gonna blaspheme and say I can’t wait to hear BD tomorrow!  Visually they are what they are.  But I’m loving their hornbook this year.    Sorry.  Maybe they will kick me out of nightbeat tomorrow?

You’re out of the crown club!!   Will get you a seat on the grass in the end zone though.  

• Haha 2

I’m feeling the CC/DCP meetup must happen at NB. I vote NSXANAX chairperson. !!!

I’ll be to the Club at 3:30 .. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BWise said:

I’m feeling the CC/DCP meetup must happen at NB. I vote NSXANAX chairperson. !!!

I will be there till about 4 to 4:15

I’d be there earlier, but am coming with two other guests that aren’t as in to it as I am.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BWise said:

I volunteer to b e secretary treasurer.  I’ll be collecting everyone’s dues payments.  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, wigwam said:

I will be there till about 4 to 4:15

I’d be there earlier, but am coming with two other guests that aren’t as in to it as I am.  

Not my kind of guests then. 

Just joking. I’m dragging an unwilling spouse. But if we made it through the heat in Atlanta today we’ll be good tmrw .. 

• Like 1

i'm getting so much more out of this show every time i see it because they're starting to really perform it instead of get through it.  

the quiet brass moments in the ballad and nearer to the end are some of the most stunning things i've heard in my 35-year fandom.  they've been that way for awhile, but now the rest of the show is getting to the same level of polish.  big congrats!

• Like 6