Staff Merry-go-round

On 10/24/2022 at 10:51 PM, Tim K said:

I think the Martins at Spirit is promising due both to talent and history. Regarding Will Pitts, I do know Spirit alums we’re not thrilled with him during his past stint with the corps, I thought he was better at Phantom than many did, but to be fair, music was not the only problem at Phantom when he was involved. I do think he knows drum corps, he’s probably matured as far as skills are concerned. It could be interesting to see what he’s able to do.

No, music was a HUGE problem..a LOT of other problems stemmed from that alone.  IMHO he should of, at a minimum, talked to Wren when he was writing some of the music.  Spirit is about to find out that "ego" is not talent.  I think he (Pitts)  writes a great BOA show..that being said....good luck Spirit.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Tim K said:

I’m not sure if this has been posted already, but Scott Litzenberg announced on his Facebook page that he’s been hired by Boston Crusaders as Administrative Coordinator. The link is to the corps website so it must be official. He also announced it took him five tries to solve Wordless today, but that’s not all that pertinent.🙂

and he celebrated the Phils win

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tim K said:

I’m not sure if this has been posted already, but Scott Litzenberg announced on his Facebook page that he’s been hired by Boston Crusaders as Administrative Coordinator. The link is to the corps website so it must be official. He also announced it took him five tries to solve Wordle today, but that’s not all that pertinent.🙂

He is going to have to become a Patriots and Red Sox fan!

7 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Always been a Braves fan, but this week I'm a Philly! If it qualifies, I have been to 'the city of brotherly love' 4x & I've experienced both Pat's & Geno's.  I think I prefer the way Pat's prep of the steak. :thumbup:   

Oh mama, bring it home. 

CHEESESTEAK EXTRA CHEESESTEAK

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Always been a Braves fan, but this week I'm a Philly! If it qualifies, I have been to 'the city of brotherly love' 4x & I've experienced both Pat's & Geno's.  I think I prefer the way Pat's prep of the steak. :thumbup:   

and Ricks at the market down town is way better than both. Those two are tourist traps

12 hours ago, fsthnds said:

He is going to have to become a Patriots and Red Sox fan!

he'd jump into the canal by his house at high tide first

• Haha 2

On 11/1/2022 at 3:55 PM, Tim K said:

I’m not sure if this has been posted already, but Scott Litzenberg announced on his Facebook page that he’s been hired by Boston Crusaders as Administrative Coordinator. The link is to the corps website so it must be official. He also announced it took him five tries to solve Wordle today, but that’s not all that pertinent.🙂

That's good news for Boston.  They have a really good team of young and excited individuals on their admin team.  I'm sure Scott will provide the experience and knowledge that will help round out their skills. 

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

We did make a hasty getaway after we discovered the tennis shoes hanging over the power line. 😬  

oh thats nothing. Head down to Passyunk and Oregon Avenues....but take the cannoli

• Haha 2