Blue Devils in the Details 2023

I can’t improve on the commenter who said: “Incident in Jazz finally Incident in Jazz-ing”

• Like 4

I am rewatching The Untouchables on the plane — totally forgot BD used some of this score for “1930” (a favorite of mine). 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rylan said:

The changes seem to carry their momentum to the end a lot better music-wise. They’ve also worked on the timing of their transitions throughout the show. I can’t really see the visual changes though as the angle of the recipe is too low. 

There's a second recipe with a higher viewing angle. Can't see any apparent changes visually though. 

• Like 3

What's all this "recipe" stuff? Are ya'll just trying to make me feel old (which I am). I even (hesitantly) went to Urban Dictionary, but those definitions don't mention Flo Marching.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, flugelswerebugels said:

What's all this "recipe" stuff? Are ya'll just trying to make me feel old (which I am). I even (hesitantly) went to Urban Dictionary, but those definitions don't mention Flo Marching.

It's a polite / low key way of saying pirate / downloaded streams.

Mike

• Like 3