The Cavaliers 2023

On 7/14/2023 at 8:20 AM, jwillis35 said:

You may be correct. The Cavaliers percussion section is ON FIRE!!!! Definitely one of the best lines out there this summer. I mean...The Cadets have one heck of a percussion section this summer and Cavaliers beat them last night with a 16.9. 

Mid-tier percussion Battle Royale: Cavies-Cadets-Troopers! Bring it on!

• Like 2

They got a show with Cadets and a show with Blue Stars (and 3 of the top 4) this week, so we should get a pretty clear picture where they're at. Hope they can get some confidence and polish on these changes, and get back into the rhythm of playing shows before they head out to San Antonio. They drew a pretty favorable time slot for Saturday, so if we're gonna start seeing some movement from the boys this season that's gonna be one of their best opportunities.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GraysonHarris said:

crickets...

They haven’t been on video in so long, no one really has any clue what is going on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone mentioned in the Albeline thread that the changes made in the closer last night kind of/sort of came apart.? Not sure of the details since they haven’t been on Flo. Lol. 

My son is a Cavalier. They just started working on the new ending a couple of days ago, and performed it for the first time in Abilene. I can imagine that, plus the extreme heat didn't help. I'm not sure how you're supposed to practice effectively in 107 degree heat.

Edited by DCI Fan 9287928734
wording
  • Like 1