The Cavaliers 2023

according to a commercial for Tim Hintons podcast on a different podcase, Gloria will be heard

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alextiger said:

Awesome!  Way back when I was a junior in high school (1985)  Our show that year featured a cadet style west side story medley where we high stepped over the color guard. we did not have much exposure to drum corps. We were a track show band (it’s an Indiana thing) so our season ran during the summer. I didn’t know the cavalier connection with the step over till much later.   

another cavalier connection to that show was our closer. It was When You Wish Upon a Star that morphed into a jazzy version of twinkle twinkle little star.  Arranged especially for us, by Richard Saucedo. 

I can say I met him a few years ago.... I was it so much excitement that I couldn't go up to say hello. I had no idea what to say.

6 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Just a thought, I hope that The Cavaliers are performing some music from their anthem days 1990-1991. Specifically some Fisher Tull work. Call me biased because I'm a SHSU Bearkat, I have always enjoyed Fisher Tulls work.

If they did something from the anthem days, I’d love it to be “All Things Bright and Beautiful,” which is still my favorite Cavies moment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

according to a commercial for Tim Hintons podcast on a different podcase, Gloria will be heard

Love that Rutter Tune..89 Cavies my favorite of all time from them

• Like 3