The Cavaliers 2023

3 hours ago, alextiger said:

Now that we have an idea of at least the structure of the show, what other familiar tunes do you think we might hear? And what part of the Rutter Gloria will they use? My money is on the opening fanfare they created from mvt 2.  

along those same lines, what visuals do you think they will bring back? Diamond cutter?  Dragon? Step over?  Kaleidoscope geometric shapes? Whatever they called the gear fan thing from Machine and Secret Society? Or maybe the full field form compression?

All of the above

Those photos are using their new uniforms as backdrops. The first set is of the brass and shows part of the main uniform, the second set is of the guard and their uniform, the last is of the percussion and uses the white Aussie 

ok the last set isn’t just the percussion, my bad

Edited by alextiger

They also seem to be using a stylized version of the plume instead of an actual plume.  It matches their show graphic and I believe they said that their props would be incorporating that same stylized plume. 

3 hours ago, alextiger said:

They also seem to be using a stylized version of the plume instead of an actual plume.  It matches their show graphic and I believe they said that their props would be incorporating that same stylized plume. 

All of this is extremely awesome

The Cavaliers are way better than they were last year. I watch them practice the other night. Whoa!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, boxingfred said:

The Cavaliers are way better than they were last year. I watch them practice the other night. Whoa!

Amazing. Cleanliness issues aside I found them extremely charismatic and fun last year and hope they keep that energy. I was rooting for them because they were having so much fun.

Honestly I’d love for them to give us more like that 2021 show. IDK if it was because the pressure was off or what, but that was their best show in years, to me. So, so, so fun. 

• Like 1

Is the guard larger this year?

17 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Is the guard larger this year?

At least 44, so, yeah.