The Cavaliers 2023

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have to ask the most important question.....

How many contras?

Yes! You can NEVER have enough contras!!!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Yes! You can NEVER have enough contras!!!!!

You need enough to drown out the low-end synth at the end of each production! I would feel cheated as a contra (tuba today).

• Thanks 3

Got an email from DCI saying the Cavies announced their 2023 production.  Unfortunately, it's blocked at work, and I can't find anything on the actual Cavies website. 

I figured out that it's titled "…where you’ll find me" but I was wondering if anybody can clue me in on the music selections?  Is the Deja song part of the rep?

Edited by Lance

47 minutes ago, Lance said:

Got an email from DCI saying the Cavies announced their 2023 production.  Unfortunately, it's blocked at work, and I can't find anything on the actual Cavies website. 

I figured out that it's titled "…where you’ll find me" but I was wondering if anybody can clue me in on the music selections?  Is the Deja song part of the rep?

I would assume Somewhere Over the Rainbow would be part of the rep based on two things. 

1. Anniversary season.

2. "Where trouble smells like lemon drops, a way above the chimney tops, thats where you'll find me."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lance said:

That makes so much sense, lol.  Should've figured it out by the rainbow emoji on the email message too.  

I just think it's definitely a safe assumption. Lol. Corps song, anniversary, same lyrics as the show title; it just lines up too well. 

52 minutes ago, ZTWright said:

I just think it's definitely a safe assumption. Lol. Corps song, anniversary, same lyrics as the show title; it just lines up too well. 

Cavies would not be the first corps to have a pre season announcement teaser that has us thinking that we were way off on our guesses.

Edited by TOC

They might release more soon, but what about the graphic? It's really quite classy.

I think this might be a year where they're going to be elegant, brash, and just plain Cavalier about everything.

You know where you'll find me?  At a show near them!

• Like 1