An HOUR to get into Lucas Oil Stadium????

59 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I love when they multitask. 

It didn't sink in to me that this was happening  until someone I was with complained that we were "handled" and then the elevator woman said that we could have gotten on. She told me the guy wasn't anyone... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

😂 It was actually water.  I don’t drink alcohol anymore.  Alcohol plus blood thinners aren’t a good idea. 

i know i was planning for me 😛

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, lawdn said:

You are clearly young, agile, and mobile with lots of energy. Please remember not everyone is, and it isn’t the fans’ fault no one receiving money from this enterprise was directing traffic.

I am plenty smart enough to have made enough money in my career to give it to DCI and the corps, but stupid enough to have trusted Marching Music’s Major League to have competently organized their marquee event.

you also fail to understand who controls the staffing at a venue DCI does not own.

• Confused 1

On 8/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, Jeff Ream said:

yup. In Disney several establishments closed due to a lack of staff, several character meet and greets not happening due to a lack of staff. i'm not surprised at all, and it's LOS not DCI thats the issue

That may be true but I blame DCI for not delaying the show to accommodate the delay. You pay alot of money to see this show. Not to mention the joke of a 10 minute intermission to use the restroom.  You can't even get to the restroom in 10 minutes.  DCI handled it very poorly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frank4now said:

That may be true but I blame DCI for not delaying the show to accommodate the delay. You pay alot of money to see this show. Not to mention the joke of a 10 minute intermission to use the restroom.  You can't even get to the restroom in 10 minutes.  DCI handled it very poorly.

DCI did delay. the intermission was stupid, but they may also have timelines for being out of the building too. i know everyone wants to #### on DCI because it's DCI, but most of the ####### is being done by people that have never run a large event in someone else's house.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, bluecoats88 said:

I just walked up and it took about 15 minutes to get in

Good thing the line of people who had waited for an hour didn't see you.  You may have been road out on a rail..lol I saw a few heated discussions with people who were trying to cut in line. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

DCI did delay. the intermission was stupid, but they may also have timelines for being out of the building too. i know everyone wants to #### on DCI because it's DCI, but most of the ####### is being done by people that have never run a large event in someone else's house.

I’ve been going to this show at LOS since 2009, with the exception of 2020, and last year when I was moving.  This was the absolute worst logistically.  I don’t think I’m exaggerating. It’s not like I’m not coming back because I bought tickets Thursday morning for next year.  I just feel the need to vent.  I think they can contractually make the LOS people do a better job with entrance and egress.   And concessions.  That was a little crazy, too. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

7 minutes ago, frank4now said:

Good thing the line of people who had waited for an hour didn't see you.  You may have been road out on a rail..lol I saw a few heated discussions with people who were trying to cut in line. 

I was getting a little nervous and fully prepared to get out of line and move away from any confrontations.

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve been going to this show at LOS since 2009, with the exception of 2020, and last year when I was moving.  This was the absolute worst logistically.  I don’t think I’m exaggerating. It’s not like I’m not coming back because I bought tickets Thursday morning for next year.  I just feel the need to vent.  I think they can contractually make the LOS people do a better job with entrance and egress.   And concessions.  That was a little crazy, too. 

oh i know you are venting, but you're venting with some knowledge behind it. 

• Like 2