The Cadets 2023

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAZY UNIFORM!  IT'LL NEVER WORK!!  HOW DARE THEY DESECRATE OUR BELOVED UNIFORM LIKE THIS?!!!  NORMAL IN FRONT AND BACKWARDS WHEN THEY TURN AROUND?!!  WHAT'S NEXT...A FLOWER PRINT?  OR TWO DIFFERENT COLORS??!!  THEY'RE RUINING DRUM CORPS!!  AGAIN!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just back from Lynn.  Cadets were wonderful, and the uniforms worked very well.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Whaaaaaaa. That Christmas show was awesome

ya wait justice for the Christmas show tbh ………… The arrangements really ate that year 

30 minutes ago, jordsterr said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAZY UNIFORM!  IT'LL NEVER WORK!!  HOW DARE THEY DESECRATE OUR BELOVED UNIFORM LIKE THIS?!!!  NORMAL IN FRONT AND BACKWARDS WHEN THEY TURN AROUND?!!  WHAT'S NEXT...A FLOWER PRINT?  OR TWO DIFFERENT COLORS??!!  THEY'RE RUINING DRUM CORPS!!  AGAIN!!!

Sarcasm I hope? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

The Cadets traditional uniform is THE BEST uniform of all time.  Part of the beauty of it, for me, was seeing them march onto the field in a block in that uniform, and then watching them go absolutely crazy with drill that you would swear was not even possible.

That being said, this year’s uniform seems appropriate, and I actually liked it a lot as soon as I saw it!  If you are going to change, there’s no sense in being conservative about it.  And there’s a leg stripe!!

THIS is why I fell in love with them. 

36 minutes ago, jordsterr said:

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, I think they could have found a better look than this. Regardless, I think this show is going to be killer. Looking forward to seeing it in person. 

• Like 5

havent seen the show yet but look forward to seeing it. those uniforms look really comfortable, and i can't say i don't like them. definitely unusual, and i prefer the previous cadets unis overall, but these are by no means the worst. looks more like merch that would cost me $40 + shipping on their website than marching uniforms, but neat nonetheless. 

6 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Since The Cadets aren't performing in Tomball......... does anyone have a link to their show I can watch? I'm thrilled to see them perform some Superman music.

It's not the full show, just the opener. 

https://www.facebook.com/corpmusicalgranformacion/videos/1083071072666705/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3