Mandarins 2023

I've always wanted to consistently root for the Mandarins, and their last decade of shows just keeps getting better and better!

• Like 3

Listening to Sinnerman again and there's a lot of neat parts they could take from for this.    It will groove with the Hozier following.   I can imagine some HOT hits in this show.

• Like 3

Yeah I just set myself up a playlist to see how this all sounds in sequence.  I can't wait to see what they do with it.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah I just set myself up a playlist to see how this all sounds in sequence.  I can't wait to see what they do with it.

June 24th can't get here fast enough!

• Like 5

This repertoire is cool. Can't wait to see what they do with it.  

• Like 3

I admire the consistency of The Mandarins. They've entered the top twelve and since then never looked back. I see how much they are infused, with so much creativity within their shows. The themes are truly intriguing, and refreshing among the top twelve, they can go very far with their approach. I really wish them best and lots of success for this season and forward.

@Chief your son is going to be amazing like you've never seen him before.

GO MANDARINS!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I admire the consistency of The Mandarins. They've entered the top twelve and since then never looked back. I see how much they are infused, with so much creativity within their shows. The themes are truly intriguing, and refreshing among the top twelve, they can go very far with their approach. I really wish them best and lots of success for this season and forward.

@Chief your son is going to be amazing like you've never seen him before.

GO MANDARINS!

Thanks brother! Going to be a great year! 

BD going for the three peat!

Mandarins could be fielding their best show ever...............LFG!

• Like 5