• 8:38 PM    Troopers - Casper, WY
  • 8:55 PM    Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
  • 9:12 PM    Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
  • 9:29 PM    Bluecoats - Canton, OH
  • 9:47 PM    Encore - Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
  • 9:54 PM    Scores Announced

Housing

• Boston Crusaders
    • Beavercreek High School.  Arrive 3pm on 7/5.  Depart after the show (will stay one more day in Cincinnati/Dayton area TBA).
  • Bluecoats 
    • Centerville High School.  Arrival and departure TBA.
  • Carolina Crown  
    • Wilmington High School.  Arrive 1am on 7/5.  Depart at 6pm on 7/6.
  • Troopers
    • Lakota East Freshman School.  Arrive at 11pm on 7/4.  Depart after the show.
  • Music City  
    • Clinton Massie High School.  Arrive late afternoon 7/3.  Depart after the show.
Edited by karuna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

yeah i know its a little early BUT

First time we see Crown, Bloo and Boston at a show! (and the first show for Bloo)

Housing: (I'll add if people send them to me)

Crown:

Housing:

Wilmington High School
300 Richardson Place
Wilmington, OH 45177

Rehearsal:

show site! 

• Like 1

This is going to be really interesting to see how these three corps stack up against one another this early in the season. Much will change between now and finals, but it will be great to see them competing against one another. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

This is going to be really interesting to see how these three corps stack up against one another this early in the season. Much will change between now and finals, but it will be great to see them competing against one another. 

It is going to be a throw down, for sure. As a fan, I’d love to see a 3-way tie and then to watch all 3 switching places the rest of the season.  It’d make for a very exciting Finals for the top 4 to be up in the air. 

2023 Corps Housing Information (times are subject to change)

Boston Crusaders- Beavercreek High School.  Arrive 3pm on 7/5.  Depart after the show (will stay one more day in Cincinnati/Dayton area TBA).

Bluecoats- Centerville High School.  Arrival and departure TBA.

Carolina Crown- Wilmington High School.  Arrive 1am on 7/5.  Depart at 6pm on 7/6.

Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps- Lakota East Freshman School.  Arrive at 11pm on 7/4.  Depart after the show.

Music City Drum Corps- Clinton Massie High School.  Arrive late afternoon 7/3.  Depart after the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom Slade said:

2023 Corps Housing Information (times are subject to change)

Boston Crusaders- Beavercreek High School.  Arrive 3pm on 7/5.  Depart after the show (will stay one more day in Cincinnati/Dayton area TBA).

Bluecoats- Centerville High School.  Arrival and departure TBA.

Carolina Crown- Wilmington High School.  Arrive 1am on 7/5.  Depart at 6pm on 7/6.

Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps- Lakota East Freshman School.  Arrive at 11pm on 7/4.  Depart after the show.

Music City Drum Corps- Clinton Massie High School.  Arrive late afternoon 7/3.  Depart after the show.

Without actually checking with BAC, my guess would be that they would be arriving at their housing at 3AM instead of 3pm the day of the show....but that's just a guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I’m pretty excited … I’ll be there!

Jurassic,  I am seriously looking forward to hearing your feedback on BAC after seeing them in person.  If we can win over some of our old friends from Revere, that is a huge accomplishment.   😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, craiga said:

Jurassic,  I am seriously looking forward to hearing your feedback on BAC after seeing them in person.  If we can win over some of our old friends from Revere, that is a huge accomplishment.   😀

I like what I’ve seen from Flo, and so far it’s one of my favorite shows, but remember, I’m a Bloo honk, so I will be a bit biased … but I am a BAC fan and this year. 

• Haha 1