MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

On 7/27/2023 at 2:06 PM, On the 50 said:

The stadium (Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University) is one of the best in the country to see and hear a drum corps show. No track, turf field, concrete and aluminum stands surrounding the field that hold sound in without echo or excessive boominess, somewhat steeper pitch to the stands for excellent sightlines - it's hard to beat. Also in the middle of a college campus, so no major highway or train noise. So happy that this has been a staple of the DCI tour nearly every year since 1999 with one of the best single show lineups every year outside of the regionals (similar to NightBEAT). Looking forward to Friday night!

I certainly enjoyed marching in it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Passionate Fan said:

Cadets not having much luck with appearance order lately!

That opening hit will stand out no matter when they perform, honestly. 

• Like 3

I wish d.c.i. would establish a policy of moving all standstill performances AFTER all judged performances since there is always a gap for tabulation usually filled with "encore" performance time. (Also, I could go to bed earlier and check scores and d.c.p. rants the next morning)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

I wish d.c.i. would establish a policy of moving all standstill performances AFTER all judged performances since there is always a gap for tabulation usually filled with "encore" performance time. (Also, I could go to bed earlier and check scores and d.c.p. rants the next morning)

Or during intermission so it's not dead