MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

2 minutes ago, Mikah said:

Music City looks young.

Honestly all the corps look young to me now.

And I'm pro "so we can go to bed earlier" as well.

There's no correlation between those things...no siree 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MCDC seems to need to work on stamina, the back end of the show loses energy. Then again, it's hot as hades still.

• Like 3

Really like the violent delights!

• Like 2

Masters Comments (Flo High Cam Perspective)

Music City
- love it overall
- great use of props and a great intro
- soloists in the early part of the show were having some issues. Heat could be playing an issue.
- some holes in the brass tonight...again this could be due to heat exhaustion or maybe injury
- from the high cam I really like the visual program. They use the field well. They bring an awareness to the props and move them quite well as they lead into the ballad
- when they turn the props to change color early in the ballad it is very effective and the red silks really work here. Really godd stuff. Music is beautiful. 
- Immediately after the ballad we get another color shift to dark mode. Mostly black with some red in the guard. 
- Nice use of jazz running. Closing drill is wonderful and actually cleaner than some of the early stuff. 
- great music and visual over. Keep cleaning, Music City. This is a great show and the crowd seemed to love it. I could tell endurance may have been an issue tonight. It's a tough show. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Masters Comments (Flo High Cam Perspective)

Music City
- love it overall
- great use of props and a great intro
- soloists in the early part of the show were having some issues. Heat could be playing an issue.
- some holes in the brass tonight...again this could be due to heat exhaustion or maybe injury
- from the high cam I really like the visual program. They use the field well. They bring an awareness to the props and move them quite well as they lead into the ballad
- when they turn the props to change color early in the ballad it is very effective and the red silks really work here. Really godd stuff. Music is beautiful. 
- Immediately after the ballad we get another color shift to dark mode. Mostly black with some red in the guard. 
- Nice use of jazz running. Closing drill is wonderful and actually cleaner than some of the early stuff. 
- great music and visual over. Keep cleaning, Music City. This is a great show and the crowd seemed to love it. I could tell endurance may have been an issue tonight. It's a tough show. 

Early soloists sounded fatigued 

Ooo, we’re getting wasted early tonight.  I’ll have a double.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

What is the illness that is wreaking havoc on corps this summer????

Illness is nothing new for the drum corps members, especially at this point in the season.  
I don’t know for sure but my thought is  the corps can’t perform their full show because  members have to move props, which should be completely revisited in my opinion 😏